Here's how it works:
- I'll edit your responses and post them to The Stage Door
- I'll write a short preview for the print edition
- I get two helpings of original content. You guys get two helpings of publicity, plus dead tree space.
- Everybody wins!
Download the .txt file here: (director-questions-download.txt).
Title of Show:
- Talk about this play. What are audiences going to find out about themselves, life or theatre if they attend?
- Talk about your cast (one, two, all or none). Who's going to surprise folks? Who's doing something amazing in their role?
- What themes are you trying to illustrate in this show?
- What is the most difficult (or most rewarding) part of staging this show?
- In one sentence, tell the viewing public why they should attend?
For extra credit, tell us the best line of dialogue from the show.