Thursday, December 5, 2013

My schedule through Jan. 3: Eleven more shows in 2013!

"We Will Rock You" runs Dec. 17-22.
Ok kids, here's my schedule for the rest of the year. If you see something missing, give a yell. You just can't have a Friday. Every Friday until April 4 is booked. Like, for real.

Also, please don't freak out, but I've been accepted into the Google Glass Explorer program. I got mine on Tuesday. I'll be wearing my pair of Glass at shows this weekend. And yes, you can try them on.

Friday, Dec. 6 - "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" at Gulfshore Playhouse
Saturday, Dec. 7 - "My Three Angels" at Florida Rep

Wednesday, Dec. 11 - "Private Lives" in cinemas
Friday, Dec. 13 - "A Christmas Carol" at the Lab Theater
Sunday, Dec. 15 - "Dashing Thru the Snow" at the Firehouse Community Theatre

Tuesday, Dec. 17 - "We Will Rock You" at Barbara B. Mann
Thursday, Dec. 19 - "Holiday Spectaclar" at BIG ARTS Herb Strauss Theater
Friday, Dec. 20 - "The Santaland Daries" at Florida Rep

Thursday, Dec. 26 - "West Side Story" at Artis–Naples
Friday, Dec. 27 - "Into the Woods" at BIG ARTS Herb Strauss Theater
Saturday, Dec. 28 - "South Pacific" at Broadway Palm

Friday, Jan. 3 - "Relatively Speaking at Theatre Conspiracy

For the curious, "South Pacific" will be the 111th review of the calendar year. I usually don't count reviews that way, because our "seasons" follow more of a tourist season pattern. Here's to 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment